Aluminum briquetting machines turn aluminum waste into revenue
RUF aluminum briquetting systems make your manufacturing operation more efficient and profitable.
DISPOSING OF ALUMINUM SCRAP IS A COSTLY HASSLE. BUT IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE.
Aluminum scrap metal, turnings, filings, chips and shavings, pile up every day on production floors and equipment. Storing these metal pieces takes up valuable floor space. And managing the sludge produced during metalworking requires more effort and resources to dispose of than most manufacturers have to invest. It’s a frustrating process. Aluminum briquetting is a better alternative.
The benefits of RUF aluminum briquetting machines
Implementing an aluminum briquetting system for scrap has many benefits to industrial manufacturers who have high volumes of waste.
- Compressed aluminum briquettes are easy to store, handle, and transport
- Reclaim valuable floor space
- Eliminate costly disposal fees
- Reduce scrap volume by up to 20:1
- Generate a new revenue stream from aluminum scrap briquettes
- Reuse or recycle the expensive processing fluids squeezed out during the process
- Maintain the quality and purity of the metal
LOOK UNDER THE HOOD
RUF briquetters produce a denser, more consistent briquette than other briquetting machines. And, RUF machines are the only proven solution for reclaiming sludge. What makes our machines so different? Take a look under the hood.
the leading manufacturer of aluminum briquetting machines in North America
We know how frustrating it is to leave money on the floor. So we’ll put our 50 years of experience to work helping your operations maximize profits and become more sustainable.
- We offer a free briquette test of your material to prove out a solution and demonstrate ROI up front
- RUF aluminum briquetting machines are compact and integrate easily into existing production lines
- Our aluminum briquetters require little to no supervision and can run 24/7, keeping labor costs low
- Over 5,500 briquetters in operation worldwide
RUF briquetting systems work with a variety of other industrial metals.
How are aluminum briquettes made?
Metal briquettes are made of two things: Metal and pressure. That’s it. A RUF aluminum briquetting machine hydraulically presses the aluminum byproducts under high pressure to create a dense, high quality product.
Aluminum shavings or chips are moved to a pre-charging chamber by a screw conveyor.
A pre-charger presses the aluminum into the main pressing chamber.
Cutting fluids are removed.
The main pressing ram compresses the aluminum into the mold and forms the briquette into its final shape and density.
Aluminum briquettes are pushed out of the machine one at a time.
Interested in adding revenue and reducing waste?
Let’s talk about how you can integrate briquetting into your operations.