Convert waste into revenue with RUF titanium briquetting machines
We know how frustrating it is to feel like you’re leaving money on the floor.
Titanium is incredibly valuable. Do you have a strategy for getting the most of every gram of usable material?
You’re probably already trying to maximize your current yield—melting chips for further use or selling them for scrap. But you’re likely still storing, managing and disposing some titanium scrap, spending more resources than you’d like. The global titanium scrap market is expected to continue growing, making every gram of usable material count. The titanium chips, shavings, flecks and sludge falling onto your factory floor could be worth much more.
Titanium briquettes are an ideal solution
With a titanium briquetter from RUF, you can convert your company’s titanium and titanium alloy waste into revenue—or even into your next project.
- Reduce scrap volume by up to 20:1
- Earn more from your titanium scrap, because briquettes yield more metal than loose chips do in the melting process
- Expensive processing fluids can be squeezed from your titanium grinding sludge, which you can reuse or recycle
- Maintain the quality and purity of the metal
- Eliminate costly disposal fees
LOOK UNDER THE HOOD
RUF briquetters produce a denser, more consistent briquette than other briquetting machines. And, RUF machines are the only proven solution for reclaiming sludge. What makes our machines so different? Take a look under the hood.
As a leading titanium briquetting machine manufacturer, we can help you maximize profits.
We aren’t just briquetting experts, we’re metal experts whose goal is to help you become more profitable and efficient.
- Excellent ROI: RUF briquetters often pay for themselves within 18 months
- We offer a free briquette test of your material to prove out a solution and demonstrate ROI up front
- Over 5,500 briquetters in operation worldwide
- RUF briquetting machines are compact and integrate easily into existing production lines
- Our briquetters require little to no supervision and can run 24/7, keeping labor costs low
How are titanium briquettes made?
Titanium briquettes formed in RUF briquetting machines are made of two simple things: Metal and pressure. The hydraulic system maintains metal quality.
Chips are moved to a pre-charging chamber by a screw conveyor.
A pre-charger presses the titanium into the main pressing chamber.
Cutting fluids are removed.
The main pressing ram compresses the titanium into the mold and forms the briquette into its final shape and density.
Titanium briquettes are pushed out of the machine one at a time.
Ready to reclaim more value from your titanium scrap?
Our briquetting experts can explain how briquetting, and our machines, may fit into your operations.