Create a new source of revenue with a RUF wood briquetting machine.
TURN Wood Byproducts INTO HIGH QUALITY BRIQUETTES THAT CAN BE RE-USED OR RESOLD.
As a wood manufacturer, you have a unique opportunity to create an economical, environmentally friendly fuel source out of the free wood dust, shavings, or chips of your operations.
- Earn extra revenue by selling wooden briquettes for use in wood stoves, furnaces, firepits, and more
- Create a carbon neutral energy source (briquettes emit less carbon when burned than was consumed by the trees they came from)
- Hydraulic briquetting means no artificial binders are used so briquettes remain natural products
- Eliminate the need for storage, disposal and landfill fees
- Keep labor costs to a minimum
- A RUF wood briquetting press pays for itself in less than 18 months
We understand the hesitancy to add wood briquetting to your business. Rest assured, the demand is there.
People all over the U.S. are seeking out clean, efficient wood briquettes they can use for home heating and outdoor recreation because wood briquettes burn longer, hotter, and more consistently than cordwood, and produce significantly less smoke, sulfur, and ash. Wood briquettes are sold in many home improvement and hardware stores, wood stove dealers, and at farm and outdoor supply retailers. Our experts can advise you on how and where to re-sell wood briquettes.
Do you have a strategy for your wood byproducts that’s making you money?
A RUF wood briquetting press starts generating value on day one. RUF wood briquette systems
- Pay for themselves in less than 18 months
- Are engineered for automatic, 24-hour operation with low horsepower
- Are compact and integrate easily into existing systems
- Can be installed and running at your facility the same day
See what our customers have to say about their experience with RUF Briquetting
Cabinotch found a way to remain environmentally responsible and reduce shipping costs while simplifying a complicated process.
Wood materials (sawdust, shaving, or chips) are moved to a pre-charging chamber by a screw conveyor.
A pre-charger presses the material into the main pressing chamber.
The main pressing ram compresses the material into the mold and forms the briquette into its final shape and density.
Wood briquettes are pushed out of the machine one at a time.
What are wood briquettes used for?
More convenient than traditional firewood and more flexible than wood pellets, wood briquettes are easy to store and handle, cost-effective, and can be used in practically any wood-burning device.
- Living room fireplaces
- Wood-burning stoves
- Backyard fire pits
- Commercial boilers
types of Wood Briquetting Machines
RUF offers several wood briquetting models. We’ll use your materials to prove out a solution and determine the machine suitable for your byproducts, your operations, and your budget. By being fully supported at every step, you can feel confident you’ll reap all the benefits of wood briquetting.
Isn’t it time to stop leaving money on the floor?
Talk with a wood briquetting expert about how you can add revenue to your business.