Choose revenue over waste with RUF wood chip briquetting machines
Discover innovative ways to get more from the byproducts of your operations.
Tired of managing wood waste and leaving money on the floor?
Wood chip waste is a constant byproduct of woodworking and extremely difficult to contain. Loose pieces attract moisture and are difficult to collect—resulting in lost revenue and increased overhead for storage. Briquetting wood chips can both generate revenue and save you the headache of cleanup and storage.
Wood chip briquetting helps your facility stay cleaner while creating new opportunities for revenue
The market for sugarcane bagasse briquettes is growing. They can be reused as fuel to generate power for your facility or sold for use in the production of bioethanol, paper, particleboard, building materials and feedstock. To briquette wood chip waste, materials can have a maximum moisture content of 15 percent and the pieces must be two inches or less in size. Once these standards are met, your company can start making briquettes.
- Generate a new revenue stream from selling wood chip briquette sales
- Eliminate the need for storage, disposal, and landfill fees
- Improve the air quality in your facility
- Create a carbon-neutral energy source
- See ROI quickly–most RUF briquetters pay for themselves in less than 18 months
- Keep labor costs down because RUF machines require minimal oversight
- Get expert advice on the right specifications and location for your equipment based on your business
RUF briquetting systems work with a variety of other wood and biomass byproducts
- Sawdust and Wood Dust
- Sugarcane Bagasse
- Wood Chip
Looking for ways to add revenue to your operations?
Let’s talk about how wood chip briquetting, and our machines, could fit into your business.