Down-to-Earth Briquetting Company Seeks Driven FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Have a knack for troubleshooting complex mechanical systems? Ready to roll up your sleeves and do the work to make our briquetting systems run smoothly? At RUF, we’re all about doing the hard work to ensure our machines are top-notch. We’re excited to meet equally high-quality candidates as we search for a machine repair and service tech to join our team!
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Our field service technicians serve as the face of our friendly, environmentally-conscious company. When you’re onsite at a client’s business, you must be able to provide world-class service in a professional manner. At RUF, our goal is simple: We drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
In a dream candidate, we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a field service technician and industrial equipment technician
- A willingness to learn on the job (including the nuts and bolts of installing, troubleshooting, and repairing hydraulic machines – a plus!)
- A willingness and ability to travel (must be able to travel to Canada and Mexico, and have a clean driver’s license)
- Good mechanical aptitude with experience repairing hydraulic and electric systems would be a ideal
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Top-tier organizational skills
- Familiarity and fluency in Microsoft Office and SalesForce
In addition, our ideal candidate must live in Lorain, Western Cuyahoga, or Northern Medina counties.
Sound Like You? Here’s What You’ll Be Doing as Our New Service Tech
- You’ll manage all assigned on-site machine installation, machine repair, and test tasks
- You’ll perform machine start-up on-location for our customers
- You’ll troubleshoot problems and technical issues, providing proper solutions whenever possible
- You’ll test machines to determine their true capabilities
- You’ll run material press tests and sample production runs
We’re seeking someone who will really fit in with our team, so please only apply if you consider yourself a reliable, coachable problem solver who’s ready to work in a team environment!
We Provide Excellent Benefits for Our Incredible Team
If we hire you, we’ve got your back! Here are the benefits our new team member can expect:
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience levels
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Health Savings Account
- Company paid long term disability
- Company paid group term life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, birthday off, and holidays off
- Company contribution to 401(K)
A Little More About Us
RUF Briquetting Systems is fiercely dedicated to providing high-quality equipment and service to our clients. We always stand behind everything we do! Over the years, our clients have come to expect unmatched service, spot-on expertise, and the highest quality briquettes for any material from our team.
Our parent company in Germany (Ruf GmbH & Co. KG) has been manufacturing sophisticated briquetting systems for over 50 years. Here in the U.S., we deliver the same innovative technology and insight that empowers our customers to reap all the benefits of briquetting.
Sound like something you can be on board with? Reach out to our team today and submit your application. We can’t wait to hear from you!