Down-to-Earth Briquetting Company Seeks Driven SERVICE TECHNICIAN ASSOCIATE
Have a knack for working with mechanical systems or electrical systems? Ready to roll up your sleeves and do the work to make our briquetting systems run smoothly? At RUF, we’re all about doing the hard work to ensure our machines are top-notch. We’re excited to meet equally high-quality candidates as we search for an associate to join our service team!
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
We’re looking for an ambitious, mechanically inclined person to work in our shop and learn about our equipment and processes. This would include assisting with machine installation, start-up, troubleshooting, and repair of RUF Briquetting Systems and CF Nielsen briquetting machines. This may also include some office, computer work, and customer service assistance, as necessary.
In a dream candidate, we’re looking for:
- A willingness to learn on the job (including the nuts and bolts of installing, troubleshooting, and repairing hydraulic machines – a plus!)
- Recent graduate or current student in a mechanical or electrical field
- Great written and verbal communication skills
In addition, our ideal candidate must live in Lorain, Western Cuyahoga, or Northern Medina counties.
We’re seeking someone who will really fit in with our team, so please only apply if you consider yourself a reliable, coachable problem solver who’s ready to work in a team environment!
We Provide Excellent Benefits For Our Incredible Team
If we hire you, we’ve got your back! Here are the benefits our new team member can expect:
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience levels
- Flexible schedules for students
For full time employees:
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Health savings account
- Company paid long term disability
- Company paid group term life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, birthday off, and holidays off
- Company contribution to 401(K)
A Little More About Us
RUF Briquetting Systems is fiercely dedicated to providing high-quality equipment and service to our clients. We always stand behind everything we do! Over the years, our clients have come to expect unmatched service, spot-on expertise, and the highest quality briquettes for any material from our team.
Our parent company in Germany (Ruf GmbH & Co. KG) has been manufacturing sophisticated briquetting systems for over 50 years. Here in the U.S., we deliver the same innovative technology and insight that empowers our customers to reap all the benefits of briquetting.
Sound like something you can be on board with? Reach out to our team today and submit your application. We can’t wait to hear from you!